Friday, February 26, 2016

Photos for Tagging

This is where I'll be sharing photos for the psp community to use when creating their tags and or stats. You may crop, tube, recolor, resize (smaller NOT larger) as this will distort the photo. You may also animate them.
I ask that if you would like to share my photos with someone that you send them the link to download them from my site.
The link is https://wildstarphotos.blogspot.com/

I ask that you give me proper credits when using my photos.
Credits would be:
If using my photos by themselves then credit me this way
©WildStar http://wildstarphotos.blogspot.com
If using with a tube credit them this way.
Photo by WildStar

If making tags please add wording of some kind, person's name, etc. If you are creating a stat then you may leave them blank, as long as my credits are added. Some people don't like wording on stats and I'm fine with that.

WildStar

No comments:

Post a Comment